Monday, June 9, 2008

THE KIDS













Dustin just had his last soccer game for the season a few weekends ago. He really turned out to be pretty good. He scored several goals throughout the season and learned the meaning of good sportsmanship and team work. He is getting so big. He will be graduating kindergarten in May. I can't believe it, where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital and now he is getting ready to go into first grade. Wooh, talk about feeling old...... Anyways, we are so proud of him he knows all of his letters and is reading words and doing addition problems. He is a very smart little boy, Harvard watch out my little man is coming!! We just recently got some terrific news that the school in our community will be opening for the upcoming school year we are all very happy about that.






I can not believe how big Dustin is getting he will be graduating kindergarten in two days on May 16. That truly amazes me because I can remember when Dustin was Zachary's age as if it were yesterday. They truly grow up fast. He is a real blessing to me my little boy who came into my life and changed everything for me in the best way possible. When he was born I realized just how much you could really love someone. Anyways, he will be getting his graduation certificate friday and I should have graduation pics up by monday or tuesday next week.

















Dustin had his kindergarten graduation on May 16th. It was really nice he got a certificate and the kids sang and had little dance moves. It was very cute, they got to wear sunglasses that were in animal patterns. Dustin was very handsome and had a lot of fun and did an excellent job. After the ceremony his teacher was awarded teacher of the year at his school and given a hand made quilt with all the students in her classrooms pictures on it. Here are a cuple pics most of them unfortunately did not turn out due to bad lighting....












BIG NEWS FOR DUSTIN




Dustin has learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels yeah!! It only took about an hour for him to be a pretty good pro. Bill taught him very well. We are so proud of him. He is also getting ready to lose his first baby tooth down at the bottom. It is very loose he has been wiggling it back and forth it is almost ready to come out. That makes me feel pretty old....... My baby is a big boy now and we couldn't be prouder of him.



More News


Dustin lost his first tooth on June 16, 2008 and his big tooth is already starting to come in! So at least he wont be goofy looking for long! He graduated his level one swim lessons on friday and started level two this week. We are hoping once he completes this level he will actually be able to swim. I guess we will have to wait and see!

Dustin holding Logan like a big boy!







Fourth of July















Zachary is doing really good. He is saying Mamma and Dadda now, not real sure he knows what he is saying but either way he's saying it! He rolls all over the place you can't take your eye off of him for a minute because he is always finding mischief to get into! He is also crawling everywhere now I can't believe how fast he is. He will follow you around the whole house! He is even pulling himself up now too, we had to move crib down because we walked in on him holding on to the rails standing up in the crib! He has 7 teeth now, three on the bottom and four on the top. Also, Bill and I had signed him up for the Baby Idol contest and although he did not win we are so very proud of him he made it all the way to the finals which is huge in itself!















On Mother's Day Zachary decided to get into some mischief in the laundry hamper he played trapped inside it for a good ten fifteen minutes and then he figured out how to lift it over him and get out himself. Then as if that wasn't cute enough he decided to try and put an air hockey puck through the holes of the hamper. Later on that day he proceeded to pull himself up on the foot rest and stand holding on to it trying to get into some gift bags I had gotten. He is getting so big and I don't think at this rate it will be too long before he tries to walk!






















Mommy's Little Zachy Pooh!!!








Zachary is getting so big we can't believe it he is doing so much now. He pulls himself up to a standing position holding onto things we are waiting for him to just take off walking. I do not think it will be too long before he does. He is such a blessing to our family he is almost always happy and could put a smile on anyones face he is so adorable and loveable. So here are some picks of him trying to help Mommy with the laundry it was so funny he even tried standing on his own holding onto laundry basket to peak over and get clothes out to play with!! After all that he was so tired he fell asleep in his high chair while I was cleaning up from feeding him!






Update on Zachary


Zachary is now 10 months old. I can't believe it time goes by so fast before I know it he will be 1! He crawls everywhere now and he holds on to the coffee table and chairs and walks around them. He can also stand on his own for a few seconds until he realizes he is standing on his own that is. So I don't think it will be long before he takes his first steps and goes walking on his own he just needs to get the courage to do it and he will be off! About the only thing that has not changed about our little Zachy Pooh is the fact that he is still so adorable and loveable.



Zachary is learning so much! He has now mastered waving good bye to people it is so cute!




Mommy and I just got back from a Wagon Ride and then I helped her with some of the dishes!

No comments:

magazines


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift

Magazines


Fake Magazine CoversVote for this MagazineEmail this to peopleNovelty Gift